Dean Moore wrote:

    Dean MooreFear God and keep His commandments/ trust Jesus
DAVEH:  As Blaine already explained, we have women teachers and missionaries.  Also, women are heads (president) of some of the auxiliary organizations in the Church.  However, they do not have any priesthood power/authority, and as such they act under the general direction of the local priesthood authority....which is often times the Bishop of the Ward.

    BTW Dean.....Are the women street preachers as tough as some of the men SPs I've seen here on TT?  Or do they tend to be a bit meeker/milder?

Dean writes:

 They are very loving,very strong, and very tough- and as the male street preachers they can be both mild and tough-depending on what the situation calls for-I am tougher here than on the street because that is what is called for-this is a mean group.

DAVEH:  I guess that is something I have difficulty understanding, Dean.  Who/what is it that makes TT a mean group, and how do they do it?  Perhaps it would be much less mean if there were a measure of tolerance shown here.  And by tolerance, I'm not suggesting one need to agree with everything that is said.  But, IMO there is a lot of unnecessary hostility here.  Do you agree......And, do you think I am the cause of it?
Those that smile the most are the meanest.
DAVEH:   :-(

--
Dave Hansen