First you imply that I do not believe in the Incarnation, now you imply I believe in an Alien god
Why do you keep making up such drivel?
Do you need a debate that bad?

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin wrote:
> I am not here to debate the IMPECCABILITY of Christ

If you do not care to discuss what we mean when we describe Christ as
impeccable, that is your choice. However, if you do not believe that
Jesus Christ was human, that might create some problems. My Jesus was
human, and is now a resurrected human being. If your Jesus was an alien
god who did not partake of human flesh and human blood like the rest of
us, then according to Dean, we are suppose to avoid one another and have
no communication via e-mail. As you know, I do not subscribe to Dean's
approach in this, so you should not expect me to start shunning you, but
I am concerned that you or Dean might treat me this way if it becomes
clear that Jesus Christ is my brother and fellow human being while your
Jesus Christ is some alien god who never humbled himself to be made
lower than the angels and partake of the likeness of sinful flesh.

I believe it is helpful for us to take a long hard look at the humanity
of Christ. If we are to walk like he walked and purify ourselves as he
is pure, that would seem to be impossible if he did not inhabit the same
kind of flesh as the rest of us.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

Do you Yahoo!?