Judy

From: Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
DAVEH:  Note to some of the old TTers........Jeff has been gone from TT
some 20 months now, but he still refers to TT in some of his posts to
his Mom (who transcribes them for email distribution).  Here is an
excerpt from his latest letter home that I thought some of you might
find interesting........

  I have tracted through the area a couple times since I got here.  And
it is tough.  A lot of apathy.  Everybody is
Catholic or Baptist.  We tracted into a Baptist preacher last week.  He
liked us, but of course we are a cult.  Well anyway he
invited us to this Bible study.  We watched him preach, then went into
the (illegible word), and he tried to bash with us.  I have
come to new conclusions.  The things he was saying were more ridiculous
than ANYTHING I ever heard on Truth Talk.  I am so
grateful that we are not being led by the blind.  This is one thing he
said.

I asked him, "Why would God create somebody to send them to Hell?
Did he know that?

Him:  Of course.  God is Holy, He is just.  He knows everything.  That
person was CREATED to give Him glory by going to Hell.

me:  How's that???

Him:  By proving that God is just. . .

Send that to Dave. . . See what he thinks.  Well I am out of room.  I
gotta go.
love, Jeff