Judy

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To all the brethren :
I have been asked to leave this site for breaking the Ad. Hom rules-to
which I will comply. I realize that I should have smiled more and said
nicer things more often-but feel that the issue at hand was a grave
matter.
To those brethren I offended-I offer my apologies. To those who are not
brethren-Jesus Christ died so that you can have life and not death-choose
wisely. Terry I will be praying for you and request prayer in return-I
regret our last discussion most deeply and would be willing to speak
privately on any occasion at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                                             Yours in
Christ Dean Moore