DavidM:
Perhaps you can explain your understanding of atonement more for us
because I don't understand how the atonement has any meaning if the blood
of Jesus was not like the rest of us, neither do I understand the meaning
of Christ's moral
uprightness if he did not share the same weak flesh as the rest of us.
Is there any Bible verse anywhere that has taught you that in order for
Jesus to sanctify us his blood had to be unlike our own?

Judy:
There could not have been an atonement if Jesus had the blood of Adam
coursing through his veins because then he would have been born in sin
and he would have had a sin nature like the rest of us and this would
have disqualified him because the sacrifice had to be a male who was
perfect and without blemish.  Scripture teaches that "he was made sin for
us who knew no sin that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him"
(2 Cor 5:21).

Grace and Peace,
Judy