WOW!

And it took 3 years for this to surface?

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DM and DH,

What I want to know is why, after three years of asking (I guess maybe
even 4 by now), DaveH still does not know what protestants believe about the
Trinity. He once said to me in a post that he had been asking that question
for three years and still did not know the answer.

About 9 months ago I realized that he really does not want to know. So,
while he says he wants to know what protestantss believe, I am not so sure
he is being genuine. I found that rather than learning what protestants
believe, he uses that as an enticement, then rather than learning what
protestants believe, he chooses to debate what protestants believe from an
LDS POV. Now, debating is great, and debating from the LDS POV is also great
(for LDS), and so is learning, but saying you want to learn, then actually
debating the response is being disengenuous.

WOW! I just read DaveH's response below again, and realized that I have
been overlooking his goal! He states his real goal in the first sentence: "I
am not in TT to learn truth". Perhaps that is why he has learned nothing
about what protestants believe. The dilemma is solved. He is being genuine
by not learning what protestants believe, so that he can continue to not
learn truth. Very slick, indeed, DaveH! I undersestimated you.

Perry