I understood what you said about a kinsman reedemer in the old testament.  I just don't agree that it has to be that way with Christ.
Terry

----- Original Message -----
From: Wm. Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Last words on Jesus had the same sinful flesh we have.

Hey Terry, I hope for your sake it is an illusion, because when I look around, you're not in it. :>) Just kidding, just kidding.

No really, go'el is a Hebrew transliteration. It means kinsmen redeemer. Why don't you go back to yesterday's posts and see where I explained this term, along with a couple of others. Shoot, it won't hurt you to learn a new word every now and then.

You bet, say what you believe. I have no problem with that. But don't say it from on High, because the illusion may just be your own.

About the veins thing, if it didn't do anything to the blood in your veins, it doesn't touch you. That's what the early church meant when they said, "The unassumed is unsaved." They recognized that Christ had to actually be us to help us.

See ya, Saint.

Bill