Amen Judy

JJ, Where do you draw the line? UNITY with a homosexual church OK?

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: "Jensen, John T" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[jj] My question wasn't really just asking for information. It was, of
course, a leading question: how do we preserve unity if we disagree?

jt: There is no unity; how can two walk together except they be agreed?
The one it is important to agree with is God. If we are both in agreement
with Him, then we will also be in agreement with each other. It's a
matter of spiritual discernment. Taking thoughts captive and tuning out
the "other voices"

ts: If you have been raised in 1 "faith tradition" since childhood, you
can't realistically "go your own separate way".

jt: Why not? I had to turn away from the "faith tradition" I was
raised in since childhood to learn to know the truth. If their light is
dim it makes no sense to stay there.

[jj] I don't understand you here. If this were true, no one would ever
leave the church he was raised in as a child. I expect Christia can
contribute a number of counter-examples :-)

judyt .... Me too....

God allows the devil to raise up heretics
to make his people study

Do you Yahoo!?