In a message dated 3/10/2004 5:21:52 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

1 Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Maybe  this verse did not do it for some of you, but just reading in the posted email made me wish I could sing and make melody.   All I can do is hummmmm  ---

You can actually feel God's presence as you His word  -- awesome passage and thank you for its inclusion in your email.