ROTFL

Exactly!

The bible never tells us to find areas of commonality. Find Truth let the chips fall where they may.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Bill seems to grasp the idea that we would be better off learning to
synthesize our viewpoints together into a complete whole, where perhaps a
synergy might develop through such mutual cooperation.

vince:

Most people call that ecumenism. I see no benefit in unity simply
for the sake of unity, especially not at the expense of truth.

Synergy born of anthropogenic synthesis is not mentioned much less
recommended to us in God's word. God is not impressed with human IQs,
advanced degrees, etc. He tells us in His word that He gives
understanding to those who are humble, and He gives ears to hear to those
who tremble at His word (Prov 11:2; Is 66:5).

Seek wisdom, understanding, and knowledge of the truth. Screw
synthesis.

vincent j. fulton

Do you Yahoo!?