Vince wrote:
> Most people call that ecumenism.

No, you aren't hearing what I am saying.  I am against ecumenism.  I
don't believe in denominations at all.

Vince wrote:
> Synergy born of anthropogenic synthesis is not
> mentioned much less recommended to us in God's
> word.

I agree.  I'm not talking about anthropogenic synthesis.  I'm talking
about hearing and receiving from one another and submitting unto one
another.  I'm talking about the body of Christ.  Read 1 Cor. 12 and Acts
2.  My wife is calling... time for church... gotta run.  Later.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.