In a message dated 3/11/2004 5:20:24 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

don't know what you are talking about there, John

Speaking of not being able to follow along,   we were t;alomg about this stone found in New Mexico with the 10 big ones on it.   As far as I know,   that is a myth?   But I agree with vince   --- what does it matter.   It would be interesting, however, if there was some kind of evidence for this other than your email.

Was it you that made a big deal about the kkk and the Babptist?

judyt:    could repost that email I was going to reply to  -- someone I deleted it.

Thank you

God Bless

John