HA!!! Agreed! I don’t mind the big words guys, but the new gorilla carrying on about David Miller, etc., is just too scary for me. You are one of the few I miss, Terry. Hugs, Iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] "GILLES GORED BY BULL-DIKE IN BEANTOWN BROUHAHA"

ShieldsFamily wrote:

Oh, my. I take a peek in my little TT folder just to see if things have changed, and what do I find? All the old looneys plus many NEW ones!!! TruthTalk is 98% LUNATICS! (Yes, that still includes you, Chris Barr, and all my mormon friends, and you who can never admit you are wrong, but only live to get on other peoples’ last nerve.)  Yawn-----I’m off for another long Cat Nap. May the rest of you have a nice time trying to make sense to the senseless without me. J  Izzy

Hey Iz.  We missed you.  Hang around a while.  I don't know who jerked on Chris Barr's chain, but he just started barking again after a long quiet spell.  He will probably go away again in a bit.  Can't argue about the old loonies since I are one, but the new loonies are making things interesting. A couple of them are so over educated that when they talk I think that they must be speaking in tongues, using all those big words, but every once in a while ,I understand enough of what they say to learn something.  Give it another shot.  You are just dysfunctional enough to fit right in.

Terry