Judas, He is a devil

Here is his pedigree:
He was NOT a believer!
Jn 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

He was a thief
JN 12:6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.

Satan enterered into him
JN 13:27 And after the sop Satan entered into him.

He was a GUIDE.
Act 1:16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

Judas had a special place spoken of noone else in scripture "his own place" the abyss, the pit.
Act 1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Jesus said early in his ministry that he was present tense a devil
JN 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Jesus called Judas a "son of Perdition" the abode of Satan
JN 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Antichrist is the Man of sin & son of perdition:
2 Thes 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Anti christ was is not, and shall be. Enoch "was not" on the earth after God took him Gen 5:24   Judas is coming back for his own        Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Like any good counterfiet there are 3 persons in the False TRINITY of evil

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

After 1000 years the devil is cast into the lake of fire where the other 2 still ARE

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin Deegan wrote:
No
DAVEH:  Is there Biblical evidence that brings you to that conclusion, or is it an assumption on your part?

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin Deegan wrote:
He was A devil who became THE Devil when Satan entered into him.
DAVEH:  Do you think he was saved prior to that time?

--
Dave Hansen