From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The only thing that sends Judas to hell,
then, is Judas, if indeed Judas finally rejected Jesus Christ.
That's how I read it. Bill
John:  Looks like a tie.   Bill is right.   We individually bear
the responsiblities for our sins.   Our demise, if in fact that is
the case, is our fault.   But judyt is correct also.   According
to Jesus, Judas did not make it.   He could have   --- but
apparently he did not.  Contribition that leads to suicide is
confusion, not confession (confess to one another so that
you may be healed). John

jt: Judas did confess to the sanhedrin that he had betrayed
'innocent blood' and he tried to give back the 30pcs of silver
It wasn't enough. He should have dealt with God. Too early
to go to the throne of grace in time of need but he could have
come to the temple with a sin offering.

judyt

God allows the devil to raise up heretics
to make his people study