Chris wrote:
> Here it is ...
> http://www.unitedisrael.org/loslunas.html

Did anyone notice the dots / periods after some of the sentences?  This
looks a little fishy to me.

I visited a stone thought to be written by Vikings in Oklahoma once.  I
had some clients near Mena, Arkansas, and so I drove into Oklahoma
during lunch time to visit it.  It was very interesting and I think it
may very well be real.  However, this Decalogue looks a little fishy to
me just by the way the paleo script is written.  Has anyone else seen
periods after sentences in this kind of ancient script? My instinct
tells me this one is probably fake, but we need some further study to
determine this.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.