\o/ !HALALUYah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Miller"
Sent: 03/12/2004 11:46 AM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Uh, DRUM ROLL please ...

http://www.unitedisrael.org/loslunas.html

> Did anyone notice the dots / periods after some of the sentences?  This
> looks a little fishy to me.

Leave it to David to continue his "Hath God ssssaid" role.

This stone was seen in the 19th century BEFORE any here (or almost ANYwhere) had ANY knowledge of Paleo-Hebrew.  It can't be a fake.

I know you've seen the difference in the written English language from less than four hundred years ago.

So what if one had been here for a few hundred years (or MORE!) separated from Israel ... is it not reasonable to have some variation?  It is reasonable unless you are unreasonable ... or intellectually dishonest.

That's alright, though ... I'm used to folks around here not admitting when they are wrong or even being able to see Truth if He walked up and personally introduced Himself.

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,

Chris Barr