I will say more on this if you wish. Lance
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 19, 2004 08:26
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:WHEN YOU ARE WRONG YOU ARE REALLY WRONG

Lance Muir wrote:
The question: WHO IS JESUS CHRIST is absolutely central. Each of you should answer it representing fairly & accurately what your own TRADITION teaches on this. (Oh Lance, tradition has nothing to do with it so don't you mean what the SCRIPTURES  TEACH ON THIS? Ans to myself: No, I do mean your tradition) Lance
Would you possibly consider the above to be pre judging those you do not really know?  Or are you saying that you know us better than we know ourselves?
Terry