From: Dave
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Questions set the tone

Wm. Taylor wrote:
Did Christ include Judas in his death? Did He die for him? I think, unless we want to go into a discussion of Limited Atonement, we must conclude that He did. What then, if Christ took Judas down with Him in death, would preclude him from Salvation? Will he (Judas) not see resurrection? If Judas rejected Jesus Christ, what he did was this: he refused to participate in the salvation provided him in the resurrection of his Savior. The only thing that sends Judas to hell, then, is Judas, if indeed Judas finally rejected Jesus Christ.

That's how I read it.
DAVEH:  Thanx for your thoughtful comments, Bill.
Bill