Philosophy is a dime a dozen, but what do you have against Scripture?

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You've confused me with someone else re: long posts. However, the latter point is correct. Forget about Polanyi Judy. Stay where you're more comfortable. Let us non-Spirit-Indwelt folks (your description of me) meander through this territory. Continue to quote Scripture. Lance
Sent: March 19, 2004 09:49
Subject: [TruthTalk] Re:WILLIAM & JUDY SOOOOOOO PREDICTABLE

Lance,
Who nominated you to sit on high and hand down judgments, or did
you nominate yourself?  You have complained that ppl on this list
are lazy for not wanting to read long posts or books about philosophy,
yet you have yet to get into more than a one or two line contribution
yourself. Why not clear the air of Polanyi and let's lift up Jesus for a
change.

judyt

"Man in his pomp is like the beasts
that perish"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
William: Save your time and energy. Lance

Do you Yahoo!?