Blaine:  Oh yes, I must apologize for not answering your questions, John.  Thanks for the reminder.
Well, of course we are brothers!!   We are all children of God, are we not?  I see no way to consider you as anything but a brother who worships Jesus Christ.  Your beliefs may not always coincide with mine, but obviously we both basically are true belivers, are we not?   I can see you are a true believer, and I deem myself to be the same.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] POLYANYI

In a message dated 3/28/2004 7:17:05 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Blaine Borrowman)

Blaine.   Was it Lance who was saying that your Christ is different from my Christ?
I believe you said that you believed in Christ so that made you a Christian and then you asked for some impute.   I am saying, if your Christ is the same God I serve, are the two of us brothers?  I am not trying to challenge you.  Rather, I am curious.  Or is there more to your sense of brotherhood than meets the eye?

John