Kevin, if you will trace this thread back to my initial apology and asking of forgiveness, you will see that I apologized for misquoting Judy by using something you had posted, a fairly benign failure on my part, but a failure nonetheless. I have made those sorts of mistakes before. I may make them again. Nevertheless I made it this time, and so I apologized to her and all involved; that includes you. Again, Kevin, I apologize. Again, Kevin, will you forgive me.

bill taylor
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] God in our unconscious

Forgive you, for what wrong?

"Wm. Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin, it's starting to sound like your issue is with me. My issue with Judy did not involve what she had done in the past. My issue had to do with what she was doing in the present. Do you still have questions? If not, then, you've made your point. I've made mine. I forgive you. Will you forgive me?

bill taylor