Perry, We just changed something back--did that fix it? Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Perry Locke
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 10:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Walking after the Spirit

Izzy, when I open one of your posts, the letters that you typed do not show
up until either I highlight the text (which I usually cannot see to
highlight them), or I scroll past your message and scroll back. Have you
recently changed font color or email program? Does anyone else have this
problem?

Perry

>From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Walking after the Spirit
>Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:54:40 -0600
>
>Brother Terry, you never cease to amaze me with your (admittedly redneck)
>wisdom!  Preach on..Izzy
>

>   _____

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/