Sorry Kevin, I was being sarcastic.  I figured you would catch it, but since you did not, let me put it another way.  There are those who are righteous, and know they know.  There are those who are righteous, and think they know, but they have been wrong before, so even though they are righteous, and they know, they are hesitant to make a statement that could possibly turn out to be less than the absolute truth at some later point in time.  Then there are the self righteous, those who are certain they know, but don't know.  In their pride, they simply assume that they know.  For a scripture reference, see Jesus' story about the Pharisee and the tax collector.  One was certain he was righteous. The other was only certain that he was a sinner.
I have never heard you say that you were anything close to a sinner, so when I get a mental picture of you,  it is hard not to see the pharisee, condemning the sinner while justifying himself.

I hope this picture is not correct.
Terry

                                                                                               Kevin Deegan wrote:

What do the self righteous know?

Please send some scripture on this.
Thanks

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The Righteous KNOW:
Yeah Kev, so do the self righteous, or self assured, and sometimes it's hard to tell the two apart.
Terry

Do you Yahoo!?