... opting instead for FontTalk ...

\o/ !HALALUYah! \o/

Greetings Jonathan in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

No offense given although you've taken offense, Jonathan.  You should try obeying Scripture (Psalm 119:165) but your antinomian ways likely won't permit that.

I used no bold in that entire post (this one either).  Just the 'Arial Black' font that I have used as a standard ever since taking to the 'net almost a decade ago.  I like it.  You don't?  Variety is the spice of life.  It is neither rude nor shouting.

"The truth hurts" as they say so you divert attention with your "size, colours and bold" distraction.  Distraction and diversion is the modus operandi of ha satan (YHVH rebuke him ... see Jude 9).

If you think that post was rude you'll have big trouble come judgment day.

Ciao.

Ahava b' YahShua

(Love in The SAVIOUR)

Baruch YHVH,