Izzy: Amen! I most certainly do. Bev, my much more talented wife than I, would concur. Lance
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 17, 2004 10:06
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Gender Apartheid/Women (p'ly Mothers) & God's "Heart"

Lance, I love “El Rushbo”!  However, there is a big difference between “keeping women in their place” and understanding Biblical differences and godly roles for the sexes. Whenever a husband treats his wife with godly love, cherishing her and yet being a strong male, what a joy it is to take the woman’s role.  It produces a synergy.  Don’t you agree? Izzy