I wonder how many more Jews (and others) would have died if every Christian refused to fight for them.  Certainly America would still be an English colony if some Christians had not fought for independence here.  Izzy

I wonder how many Jewish lives pacifism would have cost if every Christian in Germany would have taken Paul's words seriously and refused to fight in Hitler's army? Maybe when Paul said to Christians, "The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world," he meant it. No, Judy, it was Christian militancy that cost the Jews "a lot of lives." Bill