What some folks will do just to be a “spring chicken”.  That makes me older than you, Terry.  Maybe the oldest one here on TT? (Oh, my!) Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 5:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Exegetical Fallacies and Generational Sin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 6/28/2004 1:35:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Izzy:I saw that same show (twins). I believe that 'who we are at 6 is who we are at 60. Anyone who's know anyone for decades will probably support my 'sense' of this observation.I believe this to be as true of Christians as non-christians.

ST: just a close friendship.

"who we are at 6 is who we are at 60."   ------   in what ways?    Overtly and personality wise, I am nothing like I was in my early days.  At least. this is what i suppose.

I think it would depend on whether or not you were saved before you were six.  I became a new creature at 47.
Terry