From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 8:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] Why listen to voices from the past.

I realize and understand that he is now deceased and what I to the list below is his own story or testimony - This is the way it is presented.  He is not a doctor of the Church Nor is he some "famed" holy man or theologian who has been elevated to the status of Church Father.  To me there is a huge difference between his notes on scripture and the concept of Perichoresis from the 4th Century which has no basis in scripture.  I don't agree with Dake on every point but am not so conflicted that I need to throw out my Bible.  judyt