Have I encouraged anyone of you on TT to go out and buy a Dakes Bible or to follow Finis Dake?
Do I back what I write with "Dake says" or with God's Word? (my source).  There is not one Bible on the market that is without controversy or criticism Lance.  This is the devil's business and he is good at it.  I am not going to waste time defending Dake.  (I liked what he said in his testimony about the confusion of so many different voices and how he went to God's Word for wisdom). If you don't like his Bible (or Schofields) then use another one.  The Holy Spirit can lead one with a heart toward God into His Truth using any of them, even the Living Word if that's all one has.  jt

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Jt:'can not understand why on bookshelf.." Demonstrate some ability to think critically, Judy. I couldn't come close to selling this book (DVC) at the price charged by 'big box stores' so, if I had it (I didn't say that I did) why then, would I. (reasons other than 'evil commerce')??

Dake & Schofield are inherently MORE dangerous than Dan Brown. Do you know why?

This IS serious stuff. As someone (you) who has trumpeted the Words of God (Bible) so frequently perhaps (stones & glass houses) you ought to have been more up-front concerning your real sources before now.