After beseeching the Lord for a very long time to explain to me the meaning of “Many are called but few are chosen,” the Lord finally opened my eyes.  He throws out the gospel everywhere, like the sower sowing seed who casts out seed all over the place, in good soil and on stone.  Wherever He can get His Word sown in the world is to the Many.  They are all called.  But who are the few who are chosen? Those who respond.  Those who are “good soil” who hear, obey, and bear much fruit.  Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 9:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] Christians' authority over nature

They don't exist Lance - everyone is called, but not everyone responds. Why do you think Jesus

wept over Jerusalem?  Wisdom dances in the streets saying "come in here, come in here" but alas

the call of Hollywood is more seductive.  So..... "Many are called but few are chosen" because to be

chosen we must choose Him... rather than the world, the flesh, and the counsel of the devil.