Michael D: Sorry, Izzy. I realized after sending it. I don't want to add more to your annual count than is due...

Izzy, When I started my plea crying 'Lord' He immediately countered 'angel', stunning me... To me it's like Moses at the Red Sea.

You asked previously about how do I see angels relative to our prayers. I am of the belief that a great portion  of our prayers are answered through the activity of angels under the directorship of the Lord. They are the ones who are sent forth to minister for those who shall be heirs of salvation. There are some prayers that require the direct execution of God, Himself, (not that angels may not be involved at some level, too) but I believe  that in many instances the angels execute on His behalf.

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Michael D, It was my son. (Oh dear, am I old enough for a 14 year old grandson—Not!) J  What did the Lord tell you when you only got one word out of your mouth, exactly? Izzy!