In a message dated 8/21/2004 10:46:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Forgot to mention that being on the "static side" does not preclude change.  The changes of expanding, and growing, however, are in us rather than on God's side because His Truth does not ever change.  Jesus is and has been the same yesterday, today, and forever and God says "I am the Lord, I change not"

Trying to spiritualize differences which most often is the adversary sowing discord and strife is calling evil good. Spiritual growth should never cause division in Christ because someone who has a heart for truth is able to recognize it even when they do not fully understand it .. We all press on together to aprehend Christ.

I do not think that any of us disagree with this.   His Word is firm.   Our interpretation of it is not, hence I Co 8:1-3.

Big Dave