In a message dated 8/29/2004 8:21:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

DAVEH:  Welcome to TT, Tim.  It is always nice to have a newcomer join this small group.

   I don't quite know what you mean by sharpening and being sharpened, but I do hope you will aid us in keeping TT civil.  In times past, we've sometimes become a bit rowdy, but I think most of us who've hung around here awhile have acquired a measure of tolerance and peace that most of us have come to enjoy.

   Anyway......I'm glad you are here, and hope to hear from you now and then.

Oh yes, welcome.    And ditto to all of the above.

John David Smithson the 1st