In a message dated 8/31/2004 7:23:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Knpraise writes:

Tim, did I miss your comment on my response post, giving you the scriptural references you requested :

In a message dated 8/31/2004 11:21:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

John,

I am sorry, you have used two terms I am not familiar with.

Old Law
New LawÂ

Are you saying that these terms are Biblical? If so, please submit a reference. Maybe you are talking about covenants.

By inference - Rom 3:27.Â

Gal 5:14 - 6:2 especially v 5:14 and v 6:2

Heb 10 contrasting the "Old" law and the New (or, another) Covenant.

Brother John

Tim's new post :Â