Certainly but it was not finished until the cross.

They looked forward, you look back; whatâs the diff? âthey that do the will of my Fatherâ His Fatherâs will is expressed in the commandments. âblessed are they that do His commandmentsâ

Peterâs first word to the Gentiles âbut in every nation, he that feareth Him and worketh righteousness, the same is accepted of him.

Fear God and Work righteousness. Sounds like the same old story to me.

The code of conduct was there for David.   He learned the lesson that comes from realizing the law was a tutor until Christ.  Ps 51 finds David understanding the importance of contrition and brokenness at a time when the altar of sacrifice was God's plan Thank you for making my point. We differ in that you say the Law has changed, I say the change was built into the Law therefore the Law has only been perfected.

Are you saying it is not there for you? Should you murder? Should you dishonor your parents? Should you forget the Sabbath? Should you steal? Should you covet?

Think the "cross."

Think the âsacrificeâ. Cross is the modern term, insufficient in describing Godâs glory.

I am saying that the law associated with the Covenant has changed.   Jere 31:31-34

I am saying that all the works were finished from the foundation of the world; BTW I am just repeating Scripture.

Name one individual in the Bible that was not borne under the penalty of death

Me.   (I do not believe in original sin).  I said nothing of original sin. âNevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the simultude of Adamâs trangressionâ

Oh, in the Bible?   Pick a name

What do you mean by this?

C. Tim Winkley

Aka Law Man