You're a good kid,

It is almost funny as to just how far apart the two of us really are.   Miles and miles and miles.  This may alarm you somewhat, but I believe that God is bringing you and I to the same conclusion, a life in the eternal, with these two very different opinions. Only God can work through our opinions, our sense of logical progression,  our failures and produce one who is full grown.  Sooooo,  keep that in mind.