Dean Moore
Fear God and keep His commandments/ trust Jesus

doorpoint and he is the one who comes to implement the curse. We are
responsible for what comes out of our mouths and "a man shall live by the
fruit of his lips"  I sure don't want to set myself up to be blessed by the
devil.  Remember the tongue is a mighty instrument and it can set the whole
house on fire.

> Blessings to everyone,
> Judy

Rain ,Rain go away and come again another day :-) Hello Judy mind me
butting in? Hope not-David was wittiness to  mighty Angel from the Lord
killing people and Moses was clearly told by the Angel of God on three
occasions not to let  the Israelites come near the mount (Sinai) lest the
Lord break forth and kill them (Ex. 19). I can agree that Satan is used for
this purpose- but cannot agree that God doesn't reserve this right also as
shown in Revelations. I can also agree that we are accountable for our
words spoken-even to our thoughts as we are suppose to take them into
captivity-May God help me with my speech and thoughts. Wonder how
Bring-um-Young -the Mormon teacher viewed this?