jt said: Hi again Slade; I don't know about others but we do need to watch what comes out of our mouths as we have another Kingdom watching and waiting for a doorpoint of entry into our lives and God will not keep them out, this is our responsibility.

slade says: Hello to you too, Judy. I still am referring to idioms. If you are referring to idioms we are in irreconcilable disagreement.

jt: I have no idea what "granite like faith" would look like but nowhere in scripture do I see God blessing unbelief and doubt.

slade says: I am referring to "knowing without a shade of doubt." I see faith [or at least a strong form of it perhaps] as being a Spiritual gift given to some but not all. Someone with weaker faith than another is not in sin because of his lack of faith. In a similar vein, one person having less discernment than another is not in sin because of his lack of discernment. We all need to lift each other up where we are strong and get our strength from others where we are weak. This includes discernment as well as faith.

slade continues: I really hope my analogy between weak faith and weak discernment is understood because I really don't want to dwell on THAT topic as well. I tend to quickly dismiss a topic when there is no connection/understanding between me and the other person.

jt said: Even Jesus Himself could do no mighty works in his hometown because of their unbelief.

slade says: A little limiting but that's ok. You don't believe in the Deity of Messiah Yeshua, do you? (I.e., Do you believe Jesus is God)?