In a message dated 9/19/2004 10:28:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

There were at least two other buildings that were demolished and the media did not draw attention to it.  I never knew about these until I searched these sites and viewed the photographs again.  The airplanes could not have done this, let alone the damage attributed to them in the twin towers.  Check out the videos and studies posted at the sites.  Take another look at the evidence.  There is a great deal missing from 'official' reports.   You just might be disillusioned.

Marlin

Hey Marlin  -  the problems you mention above are common to nearly all historical events.  The trick is deciding these whether these omissions and contradictions are intentional or not.   I am a Kennedy assassintion buff and that is the challenge (in part) for me.

John