In a message dated 9/21/2004 2:55:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Michael D: I lend my voice here to Judy's and Terry's.  As I have repeated often recently, God has made faith the Law by which He intervenes on man's behalf. That's why we are justified by faith. God can do anything He chooses, but our faith/response to Him regulates His response to us. Jesus did said, if we can believe all things shall be possible to us.
Don't these things excite anyone like they do me?

Michael -  trust me, you are by no means alone in your understanding that faith is a part of the now covenant prophesied in Jere 31:31-34.

John