Ahh the old war is like house cleaning argument :)  Find any dead people last time you cleaned your house?  45000 of them?  Bah, just dust mites!

PS. Did you look up the Project for a New American Century?  Find out what Bush and his pals really want.  Then tell yourself it is Biblical :)

Jonathan Hughes

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Judith H Taylor
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 10:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Who to Vote for, and WHY?

It's just like house cleaning Jonathan, things often look worse before they get better.  judyt

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:49:01 -0400 "Hughes Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Read your papers Judith.  Terrorism is on the rise.  Your phony war in Iraq has increased Al Queda.  Just read your papers.  The party platform Bush has is a bunch of neo-conservatives.  Do you know what the neo-conservatives stand for Judith?  Look up Project for a New American Century.

Jonathan Hughes