In a message dated 10/24/2004 8:12:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

On the cross John.  Christ was made to be sin for us who knew no sin. He took our place IOW he did not know sin before the cross. He was not born with a sin nature and he did not succumb to any temptation during his earthly ministry.

While we are all having fun believing that this is too complicated for understanding to those who actually study the biblical message, I have an observation.    What Judy says is something that every Christian I have ever know believes EXCEPT for that business that Jesus did not have a fleshly nature and a spiritual nature.   Judy calls it a "sin nature" to prejudice the masses  -- Paul uses other wording (Romans 7:25).     Christ was just like us in all respects.    Did He sin?   Of course not.   Could He have sinned?   Certainly.   He did what we claim we cannot or will not do.   His death solves the probelms of condemnation and death that this reality of sin caused.   No one glorifies sin.   A silly and prejudicial thing to say  -- not to mention dishonest.

John