From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 5:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Did God hate or love Esau?

David's post:

John wrote:
> God loved them both  -   John 3:16.  Maybe a good
> word study on "hate" would help.

John, do you reconcile these passages together in your mind, or do you just
dismiss Romans 9:13 because you like reading John 3:16 better?

John says:

When I get back to my library, I will deal with this issue.   I will not
answer the question posed above, however,  because it implies a shallowness
on my part that I do not care to debate.  See you on the back side of the
Rockies.

John