My mother showed that same consistant love to my
father and he became a believer as well. I am so glad
that my mom did that. I would not be who am today if
she hadn't.

Praise God for your wife!!!! I am glad she did not
give up on you and your relationship with the Lord.
And thank God for softening your heart. I'm rejoicing
with you.

As for getting burned, I try very hard to heal from
the wounds and not let it affect the way I relate with
the next person. And I am looking forward to eternity.

Suzy

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com