So you think Christ was crying over Jerusalem because of eventual terrorist attacks or because people he knew and loved where without faith?

In a message dated 11/14/2004 9:43:17 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Huh??? What âfriendsâ??? It seems that I am the only one here weeping over Jerusalem.  And now I am happy that Jerusalem no longer has to fear the slaughters of Arafat. Izzy

When Christ stood over Jerusalem -   he wept.   You have Slade, one who believes in the punishment of the wicked, filled with a remorse or saddness that, in his thinking, such events must or will take place contrasted with the giddy
Izzy and her glad shouting over the demise of a number of her friends.   I can do nothing but shake my head.

John