DAVID MILLER: This is what I'm meaning. SOMETIMES you are a sophisticated version of Judy. One (this one) occasionally 'wishes' , not hopes, to say: Enough Already!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: November 16, 2004 05:30
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] 613 Commands

those under the Mosaic Covenant which has been fulfilled in Christ are to be one with us "in Him" and walk after the Spirit.

And here's a place where you're wrong twice. I will explain the fist part now, and the second later in a different email after work. "They" (Jews) are not to join "us" (Christian) in Him." The "Us" (Christian) are to join the "They" (Jews) "in Him." Read Romans 11 again. Which was does the sap travel???

Secondly, your concept of "after the Spirit" is very different from mine, and I will et to that later.

-- slade