Gary wrote:
also, someone notice/d that KDavid's lyric in Ps 32,
below, is in the future tense
of necessity the notion presentd by DavidM, below, is myth
this is not a personal pejorative indictment
it's an objective factual observation

I think your one-liner of "myth" is pejorative. It would be helpful if you explained your viewpoint rather than just saying that you think the other person is telling a falsehood. In this particular case, you make too much of the tense here.

Following is the passage you think I deceive others about:
Psalms 32:5
(5) I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

Notice how he says, "I said ...". This psalm was penned more than a year after his transgressions. David is bringing to remembrance what he did. David said (past tense), "I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord." In other words, after David had sinned, he made a decision that he would confess his transgressions. This was a right decision and so he shares it with us now after he had not only sinned, but also had confessed the sin. Please do not try and twist the Scriptures to have David saying that he planned future transgressions against God and that he also planned to confess them after he committed these sins. Please. Is anyone on this list really that gullible?

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org