To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 20:15
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants

Jeff wrote:
When looked at properely one can (should?) easily see that the issue
Sha'ul is addressing is CIRCUMCISION! What did the Jerusalem
Council determine? What we have here is the same legalistic Judaisers
causing trouble, and Sha'ul saying that legalistic observance is worthless.

You are avoiding the question, Jeff. Sha'ul specifically says, "these women are two covenants."

Circumcision is a sign of the Abrahamic covenant. As I posted in another thread, Gen. 17 tells us that without circumcision, you cannot be a partaker in the Abrahamic covenant.

Please answer the question. Do you recognize that Paul is talking about TWO COVENANTS? Yes or no?

p.s. You use the term "legalistic observance" but Sha'ul uses the term "two covenants." Are you comfortable with that?