Jonathan wrote:

Creation --> The Fall --> Law --> Failure to uphold the law --> Grace
enters in Jesus Christ

So  ----   Creation and grace occur almost  simaltaneously (from man's point of view0   -   man is created with a view to maturity (thus the illusion of "fallen" nature) in Christ in preparation for the Next Life;  the Law manifests man's inability to act apart from the communal presense of his God and Christ's incarnation joins our humanity (complete with its failures) with His divinty;  His Indwelling through contrition and brokenness joins us to Him and gives us the completelness (success in living, power of will) in faith we seek while His sacrifice, the flow of the blood made continual because of His resurrection, cleanses us and protects us and completes us when we act without faith.   Close?

John

PS  --  We probably disagree on the "fall" but allowing my view on that circumstance, does the above approximate what you and Lance are trying to say?